Shake & Strain, Margarita, Blue Margarita, Cosmopolitan, Velvet Hammer, Waffle, Apple Sour Martini, Brandy Alexander, Red Devil, Liquid Cocain, Apple Pancakes,
Shake it all up by learning how to make delicious Cocktails and Mocktails!
This course will teach you how to make dozens of your favourite cocktails. It really is simple when you know how. There’s loads of easy demonstrations to get you started with the basics and then move on to the more exotic flavours.
It shows you how to mix and shake the perfect Cocktail and what ingredients you need. There’s one for every mood you’re in and your friends will be glad they came to your party!
From a simple Margarita to frozen Strawberry daiquiri this course will have you salivating from the outset.
And if you fancy leaving out the alcohol there’s some amazing Mocktails to choose from.
So get ready to shake it all out and have some fun.
What am I going to get from this course?
- How to make some of the old favourite Cocktails
- Get a bit more adventurous with blended and frozen Cocktails
- How to make several non-alcoholic Mocktails
- The art of a great shake!
- What ingredients you need to keep in the cupboard
- Lots of exciting Cocktails to share with your friends
Who is the target audience?
- People who enjoy entertaining
- People who want to impress their friends
- People who like to learn new social skills
What can I really expect from this How to Make Cocktails and Mocktails course?
You'll learn how to prepare some amazing drinks. Whether you like fresh and fruity or cool and creamy there’s loads of flavour action going on in these 3 quality videos. By the end of the course you’ll be able to have an amazing Cocktail party and loads of fun with your friends and family!
Blended & Frozen, Black Cow, Swedish Strawberry Mint, Nutbread Supreme, Death by Chocolate, Pina Colada.
Mocktails, Summer Breeze, Prickly Pear Pop, Honey Bear, Shirley Temptress.