Introduction to Facebook, How to Drive Traffic Using Facebook, Why Use Facebook, Building Brand, Profile, Fan Page, Terminology.
Have you ever wondered how some of the biggest names in the game get such a lot of traffic to their websites using social media sites like Facebook?
Now You Can Finally Market Your Business With This
Step-By-Step ‘How to use Facebook to Market your Business’ Course
If you could get at least a quarter of their traffic, what would that mean for you and your business?
What if we showed you a step by step strategy on how you could drive a ton of targeted traffic in NO time at all simply using the power of Facebook and nothing else.
Discover The Exact Step By Step Marketing Strategy That Has Helped To Build A
6 Figure Yearly Income Using Facebook
With 1 billion users and growing, Facebook is one of the leading social media platforms in the world today. Regardless whether you have a local business, if your an affiliate marketer, Ecommerce, trying to brand yourself or anything else, you’re about to learn the latest ins and outs of Facebook marketing and the techniques to drive traffic to your website
This course How to use Facebook to Market your Business has been designed from a beginners perspective to provide a step by step guide from ground up to going live with your Facebook pages and marketing.
Jay Hastings runs this amazing live course under the tutelage of Simon Coulson the founder of the "Internet School" at a 1 day workshop, this is the best bits taken from the training.
It covers not only the conceptual framework of a Facebook but also covers the practical aspects of getting Facebook to work for you.
What are the requirements?
- Access to Internet
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 23 lectures and over 4 hours of content!
- Introduction to Facebook for business
- Building Facebook community and business pages
- Using the Facebook Ad platform to generate traffic
- What you should and shouldn’t do to avoid you from being banned from Facebook
- How to build an email list outside of Facebook
- How to retarget so that you ad follows consumers that has expressed an interest in your service
- How to upload retargeting code to your website
- How you can help rank your fanpage on Google
- How to create great killer ads with great click through rates
- Step by step training on creating specific targeted ad campaigns to drive lots of traffic
- Setting up your own shop In Facebook
- Creating viral traffic
- Effective posting techniques
- How to use Facebook analytics and get the best out of your campaign
Jay also reveals how you can use it to:
- Market your business more effectively
- Increase brand recognition
- Promote your products and services directly to those that want them
- Increase your visibility and reputation online
- Attract new clients
- Increase your profits
What is the target audience?
- Facebook Beginners
- Anyone who wants to create a professional Facebook presence
What’s Inside the ‘How to use Facebook to Market your Business’ Course?
The ‘How to use Facebook to Market your Business’ online course offers you Facebook training of extraordinary detail, care and expertise. By taking this course we guarantee that you will have a Facebook presence and be able to market your business.
Don’t worry if you’re a complete beginner because we assume nothing in advance. Through 23 effective and engaging training modules Jay Hastings will propel you from being an absolute beginner to becoming an a proficient Facebooker in no time at all. We’ll teach you everything you need to know including how to avoid the mistakes that most people made and so much more.
Facebook Terms & Conditions, Rules, What is Spam, Impact on Promoting, How to Promote a Page, Targeting, Images, Advanced Options, Ads, Reports, Understanding the Analysis.
Facebook Retargeting, How to set up Retargeting, Create a customer lift, Multiple Fanpages, Competitions, FB Niche Markets, Posts, Pin a Post, Scheduled Posts, Boosting Posts, Post Insights, Post – Summary
How to drive traffic using Facebook and also Pages, Groups, Outsourcing, Syndication, Tracking and much more