The information ("Information") accessible by you ("Visitor") using the I Learn Anything website.
- Determine whether the Information complies with the Visitor's needs;
- Determine whether the Visitor has adequate legal rights to store, reproduce or otherwise make use of Information in the manner contemplated by the Visitor;
- Comply with any legal obligations, including but not limited to, obligations imposed by copyright, secrecy, defamation, decency, and export laws;
- Isolate Information, execute anti-contamination software and otherwise take steps to ensure that Information, if contaminated or infected, will not damage the Visitor's information or system.
- Information Not Warranted Or Guaranteed In Any Way. The I Learn Anything website is provided on an "as is, as available" basis. The I Learn Anything makes no warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the I Learn Anything or any information.
I Learn Anything does not warrant or guarantee:
- the accuracy, adequacy, quality, currentness, validity, completeness, or suitability of any Information for any purpose;
- that any Information will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties;
- that the Information will not contain adult-oriented material, or material which some individuals may deem objectionable; or that the functions or services performed by the I Learn Anything will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the I Learn Anything website will be corrected.
Credit Card Purchase Terms
- Online purchases on www.ILearnAnything.com or associated payment processing pages are processed using official payment providers.
- If the Subscriber cancels their free trial before it expires the Subscriber’s credit/debit card will not be charged.
- If the Subscriber does not cancel their free trial before expiration date the Subscriber will be automatically enrolled on the appropriate course and the Subscriber’s credit/debit card will be charged accordingly.
- Thereafter, the subscription will renew automatically monthly until the company is informed otherwise.
- There is no refund if the Subscriber fails to attend any course.
- The Subscriber can cancel their subscription at any stage.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, all fees received are non-refundable.
- If for any reason the Subscriber’s credit/debit card provider refuses to pay the amount billed for the services, the Subscriber agrees that the company may suspend or terminate the Subscriber’s subscription to the services.
- All of our online payments are handled by official providers. When using these providers, your financial information is not shared with the I Learn Anything.
We accept payment online via a wide range of payment providers. Please find a list of the available options on our website.
By clicking buy now I agree to the terms & conditions
You are agreeing to a subscription service. This subscription will automatically renew. Unless otherwise expressly stated, all fees received are non-refundable. If you cancel your membership during your free trial, you won't be charged. To cancel, please contact your support manager or call the number at the top of the page.
Complaints and Appeals
Should you as a student, staff member or employer have any complaint to make with the I Learn Anything or would like to appeal any of the assessment procedures, outputs or any other matter with the I Learn Anything please contact us detailing the issue as follows:
- Appeals: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints: Please email email@example.com
Any complaint or appeals notification to the I Learn Anything will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Your claim will be investigated and responded to within 48 hours of such notification (on a business weekday). We shall engage with you and any other interested and affected parties until a mutually satisfactory resolution is achieved with all communications being responded to within 48 hours (on a business weekday).
Should it not be possible to come to a mutually agreeable resolution, an appropriate independent arbitration expert shall be engaged by the I Learn Anything to assist in resolving any dispute. Should the arbitration process be deemed unsatisfactory by either party, either party reserves the right to take legal counsel governed and construed in accordance with law and the interested and affected parties hereby irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts.
By purchasing or otherwise registering one’s personal information with the I Learn Anything, the individual consents to the I Learn Anything retaining the right to convey, provide or otherwise transmit said information to third parties, be they fully autonomous or related legal entities, particularly though not limited to, for the purposes of providing related services, applications or any other offering or services the I Learn Anything decides may be in the interest of or interesting to said person at the time of registration and or alternatively any future time. The client consents to said third parties contacting them for those previously described purposes or otherwise. The I Learn Anything shall always respects and act upon a client’s instructions to not make some or all of its services available in so far as is possible both commercially and legally.
Equal Opportunities Policy Statement
The I Learn Anything is committed to equal opportunities in both employment and in its delivery of its services to learners. The policies and practices of the company aim to promote an environment that is free from all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination and values the diversity of all people. At the heart of our policy, we seek to treat all people fairly and with dignity and respect.
We will take every possible step to ensure that no person working with the company, seeking employment with us, or any member of the public using the I Learn Anything's premises or services as a learner will receive less favourable treatment (direct discrimination) or will be disadvantaged by requirements or conditions that cannot be shown to be justifiable (indirect discrimination) on the grounds of their:
- Gender including gender reassignment
- Race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin)
- Religion/belief or non-belief
- Sexual orientation
- Marital, partnership and family status
- Socio-economic status
- Trade Union membership or non-membership
We recognise that the provision of equal opportunities in the workplace is not only good management practice; it also makes sound business sense. Affording both learners and staff full dignity at work promotes good employee to learner relations and satisfaction, and results in a motivated, productive and creative workforce which leads to overall service improvements.
Our Equal Opportunities Policy will help all those who work for us to develop their full potential and the talents and resources of the workforce will be utilised fully to create an arena of opportunity for all.
We will take positive steps to ensure that the policy is known to all learners, employees, potential employees and organisations that we work with. We will also ensure that equal opportunity is embedded in all our policies, procedures, day to day practices and external relationships.
Equal opportunities in employment
The I Learn Anything is committed to having a workforce that is representative of the community it serves at all levels of the organisation. We therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.
As an applicant, you can be assured that the company will take positive steps to ensure:
- Job descriptions and associated conditions relate to the particular job, define the qualifications, experience and other skills required in the post, and only include those factors which are necessary and justifiable on objective criteria for the satisfactory performance of the job.
- All applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout the recruitment and selection process.
- All decisions are made in line with the I Learn Anything’s Equal Opportunities and Recruitment and Selection decisions, are made on merit - in line with the job and skills requirements set for the vacancy.
And when you become employed, we aim to ensure:
- a fair, transparent and equal chance in learning and development and terms and conditions of service.
- a working environment that is free from discrimination, bullying, harassment and victimisation and where all complaints are promptly investigated and dealt with.
- a working environment where a person’s identity and culture is valued and respected.
Positive about disability
We value and encourage diversity in our workforce. As part of our aim to deliver quality services, we are committed to promoting equality and eliminating discrimination. The company has put this policy in place to demonstrate our commitment to encourage disabled people to apply for jobs by guaranteeing them an interview, provided that they meet the minimum requirements for the post. As an employer, we are aware of our obligations under the Equality Act 2004 and are committed to offering support and making reasonable adjustments to allow full participation in the process. It is important that you let the Recruiting Manager know of any requirements. The company will consider any reasonable adjustments. Examples include: changing the timing of interview, giving extra time for tests, providing equipment or assistance throughout the process e.g. a reader or scribe.